Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Land Rover crappy parts!

I had put in a brand new wiper switch. It failed on the trip back from Pescadero. At first there was a momentary stall in low. Then later on low speed wouldn't work at all. Finally the next day high speed failed and it wouldn't work at all. Probably a Britpart sourced switch.
     Today I switched it out with an old one I had. and then I took apart the broken switch.

I mean WTF it's designed to run the wipers!?




Today I also checked my oil leaks and I tightened the bottom of the oil separator return line. And pulled the hose off the intake side of the turbo and peeked inside there I could see oil sitting in the hose. So that is probably a major source of my oil leak. Been looking around online some today and checking my options, no decision yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment