Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wedding day

Ok so I know you're into other things but THIS IS MY DAUGHTER! My only daughter.


I went over to the Maid of honors house around 2 and my daughter was busy getting ready. So I waited until it was time to go and we started off for the beach where the wedding was to be held(Twin Lakes, in Santa Cruz) A phone call to the groom sent us back to the house as he was not at the beach yet and it would be about 15 min before he was. So we waited......
The next phone call said he was there and the guests were waiting, so off we went! A few short minutes later and I was parking my Range Rover(rover content) at the edge of the beach right in front of the guests.


Missy the MoH got out and Marette and I waited while Missy had a chance to get into position.
Then I opend the door and let Marette out and turned to face the guests. It was at this moment I realized I would be facing them and we proceeded to walk down the sand to the waiting guests. As we walked we talked about not tripping in the sloping sand and seaweed!
I handed her over to her betrothed Andy and as the reverend asked I gave her away. Then I stepped back and as Marette wished I took the pictures I share with you.
Mr and Mrs Towne!

No comments:

Post a Comment